The Board of Directors of the Les Hommes Civic & Social Club are elected bi-annually by the membership and consist of the President, Vice President, Recording Secretary, the Treasurer, the Immediate Past President, the Chairman of the Les Hommes Education Foundation, and three members elected from the At-Large-Membership.
The members of the 2018- 2020 Board of Directors are shown below.
The responsibilities of the Board of Directors are to:
- Develop resolutions on issues referred by the general membership
- Render emergency decisions concerning legal matters that arise when the
membership is not in session
- Investigate, review, and act upon any petition to remove an elected or
appointed officer, Board or Club member
- Act upon any situation not covered by the By-Laws for the betterment of the club
- Recommend the amount of compensation for the Club Manager, Financial
Secretary, or any other member who should be compensated for services
- Govern and enforce policy regarding status of members who are residing
in out-of-town areas
- Appoint the Club Manager on an annual basis